23 mars 2012

Old-fashioned Beauties

Hello! It's my Friday again and I (Birgit) has made a card this time with these two beautiful ladies, they are so elegant.



In the corners of the image, I have painted with a bit of white acrylic paint to make it look as if it is in a photo album.


I have also used this stamp called Calendar Round, and of course papers from the new 6x6 Forever Collection, I love the shabby look.


The inside....


If you have not yet looked over at PaperCraftScandinavia and seen all the beautiful papers, flowers and lace, I think you should jump over there and take a look.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit



4 kommentarer:

Jona Panesa sa...

loved the trims and flower!

Gitte sa...

Wauw beautiful card.

Bellaidea sa...

Lovely card!

Anonym sa...

You are the best of all the creators. I love everything you make.