25 juni 2013

GDT Noemi and her projects

We have a guest from Poland today, please welcome Noemi!

Hi, my name is Noemi Parczewska. I live in the middle of Europe, in Poland.
I am a student and I'm going to graduate this year. I cannot wait! I am interested in 
a lot of things (not only crafty things ;) ), I love reading books, taking photos of reality
and people who are surrounding me, organizing/creating rooms in our home and more, and more... I've been scrapbooker and little artist for 3 years, this hobby became passion and totally changed my life and my routine. I love girly style on my cards, a lot of ribbons, flowers, butterflies and a bit modern and definitely not girly LOs. That's me. Thank you so much to Inkido for having me as their GD. It's pleasure for me.


Cześć, z tej strony Noomiy, a właściwie Emi Parczewska, 
uczennica z Polski, chwilę przed maturą. Jestem marzycielką, lubię myśleć o teraźniejszości i przyszłości... chciałabym, żeby praca kreatywna była moją "prawdziwą" pracą i chyba powoli nią się staje, chcę też być profesjonalnym fotografem, projektować wnętrza. Tak, ale my nadal jesteśmy na Ziemi. Lubię historię, język polski i odrobinę interesuję się psychologią. Pomiędzy nauką (końcowy egzamin-matura-już wkrótce) trochę tworzę. Scrapuję już ponad dwa lata i kocham to! Scrapbooking zmienił prawie każdą część mojego życia, zaczęłam się interesować fotografią, różnego rodzaju mediami (spreje, kredki, różne farby), zakochałam się w papierze, stemplach i tego typu rzeczach. Stałam się artystką (taką malutką). Nie mam konkretnego stylu i nie mam ulubionej formy. Lubię za to szalone i kolorowe scrapy, albumy i art żurnale oraz pastelowe i shabbowate kartki i tagi. Zazwyczaj słucham głosu serca, on mi mówi co i jak mam zrobić... 
--
Noomiywww.noomiy.blogspot.com




Beautiful Pink http://www.papercraftscandinavia.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=246_256&products_id=3140

3 kommentarer:

Ella Swan sa...

Love these light & artistic creations!!

Unknown sa...

Your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! You have a wonderfully artistic style, thanks for sharing :) :)

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Love your style Naomi. Thanks for sharing your work with us here at Inkido!!