27 augusti 2013

Welcome GDT Nadia!


Hi!

Nadia has more Inkido  projects for us!
Last time she visited us on the 21st of May with a card and one LO.
Today we have a new set from her, thank you Nadia so much!




 I LOVED Inkido Beautiful Memories collection that they sent me to work with. It is so versatile... it includes pinks, blues and neutrals, darker and softer colours and you can just adapt it to any theme. 


Materials List

Papers: Inkido Beautiful Memories collection
Stamp: Inkido Butterfly Stamp mini
  


Lots of fussy cutting in this layout. I first started by preparing the background. I used a mask, masking tape and mesh tape in random places and then went over that with a coat of gesso then sprayed it with the October afternoon mist.

I then placed down some paper doilies and applied another coat of gesso and another spray of the mist. 

 
The gorgeous clock chipboard is from Scrap Matrix. I painted that with gesso and sprayed it with the same mist again. 

I painted the Love title with gesso again and then dabbed some brown ink on top to blend it all in. 



Here is a card I also made with these beautiful papers. 

SO I hope you like my projects and the look of these papers. 


Many thanks to Inkido for having me this month ! It was a pleasure!

Take care everyone!
  

HERE you can find Inkido products in Australia!

5 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Fantastic work Nadia, thank you again!

Val-Belle sa...

Congratulations Nadia and I love your projects... the quote on the layout is one of my faves. Love this.

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

So happy to have you here Nadia! Your fussy cutting is to die for! Gorgeous and so creative work! Hugs!

eMeLiNe Seet sa...

BEAUTIFUL Work, Nadia :) !

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Absolutely beautiful creations, Nadia!! :)