24 december 2013

Forever Young with Guest Designer Tara Orr

Santa's coming tonight!!!  For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful year in 2014! What a ride it has been this past year with so many things to celebrate and so many milestones that have been met.
For my last post as a Guest Designer with Inkido, I wanted to share a layout with you using their always gorgeous Happy Christmas Collection.  I love challenging myself to use themed papers (aka, Christmas) in a non-themed way. 
I looooved the cool tones in the faux wood finish paper and decided to pair with the darker musical notes for a totally different and edgy look.
As always, I added in heaps of layers of papers as well as different textures found in my metal items, ribbon, left over packaging and bling.
I also added in some stamped images with black archival ink to help tie in the darker tones in the black papers.
Thank you so much for stopping in today.  Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season and a safe and exciting New Year!!

1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Wonderful project!!! Thanks for sharing!!!