31 januari 2014

Bird Tags


Hi!
Did you see our new papers already?

You can win one sat if you will visit us on Facebook page, more infor there;

I really love birds! You can find different birds on Inkido papers! Today I have created two large tags. It´s fun to do cards in different shapes and these will fit both as cards or hanging on presents.

For my first tag I cut out four birds with a circle punch. I was inspirerd by the colors from the birds and picked out some embillishments that fitted nicelly.

I like the contrasts between the romantic Roses and the tougher hamp string and corrugated star.

For my next tag I used a little bit larger picture in gorgeous colors.

On my lace I attached cute hearts to make it really romantic. 

For my tags I have used following products from Inkido:

Roses Yellow
Roses Brown
Yellow Rose Buds
Lace Green
Lace White
Hearts White
Corrugated Star
Hamp String
Valentine Old Pink Lyrics
Autumn Wardrobe Tuva Satin Green
Beautiful Memories Beautiful Pink
Beautiful Memories Green Memoris



Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!


2 kommentarer:

rudlis sa...

Amazing! Beautiful tags. Thanks for sharing.

Paper Profusion sa...

These look gorgeous! Love the new collection! Nicola x