30 januari 2014

'Tween' and a look at the NEW Inkido collection!!

Hi, it's me Bente here to share my 2nd lo for January.
I had this photo laying on my scraptable for a long time waiting to scrap it.I think it is pretty cute. The hands belong to my youngest DD and she was twelve when I took it. When I look at the photo it truly takes me back to what I felt like when I was a young girl, almost a teenager.
It is important to preserve the everyday memories and I wanted to document this.



It was easy to mix quite a few different papers as Inkido has such a comprehensive collection.
Most of the collections mix very well. Makes it easy to create pages that turn out differently just by adding another pattern from our stash.


As always I adore using some fussy cut butterflies on my page.



The beautiful lace you see here is also sold by Inkido. And they have other pretty styles as well.


Thanks for taking the time to visit us today. I hope you liked my page.
Remember to come back tomorrow for a new post by one of my fabulous DT friends.

Here are some of the products that I used on my page:

Beautiful Memories II -Pink Flowers
Beautiful Memories -Beautiful Pink
Beautiful Memories II -Pink Romance
Beautiful Memories _Butterflies Borders
Mulberry gardenia, purple
Harmony flowers, pink
Lace white, -width 34mm
Valentine _Old Pink Rose



We also hope you will love our new papers!
You can win one set on our Facebook page

1 kommentar:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

This is totally BEAUTIFUL, Bente! Love it! :)