29 mars 2014

Our precious Gems - Lindy G



Morning everyone,
today I'm sharing a layout, 
I created for the March Challenge 
inspired by Gemstones -
I decided to base my layout on the pink Gemstones,
whether  they are pink diamonds, Ruby's or even Tourmaline's 
I love the pink tourmaline's.






'OUR PRECIOUS GEMS'


                                                            The layout is all about the family
                                                           featuring my niece and her children,
                                           as you might have guessed from the snow they live O/S.




                                    On the flowers I have changed the colour to match in with the papers,
                          I gave them a thick coat of gesso them just spray with any pink spray on hand
                                                                                         
Also have a handmade flowers using dome dies



                              Hope you were inspired to come along and join our challenge for March
                                                           check it out here
                                                                           



3 kommentarer:

Stéphanie Papin sa...

beautiful page, Lindy ! love your work with this stencil and this rose !

Stéphanie Papin sa...

beautiful page, Lindy ! love your work with this stencil and this rose !

Hera sa...

Very beautiful page, Lindy!!!