22 maj 2014

Milan Trip

Hello again. 
I am back with a new page using the Beautiful Memories collections.

The picture is from a trip we made to wonderful Milan a few years back taken in front of the impressing Milan Cathedral. So many beautiful things to see around the Plaza and so many great coffees to be had :-)


And here are some close ups for you:


I made some different flowers using my favourite flower die and one of the pretty Inkido papers.


 I used my border punches to give the papers  and layers an even more feminine expression.


 Here you can see how well these papers go together. The colours are so soft and gorgeous.


Thanks for dropping by and thanks for looking. I hope you like my Milan page :-)

Products used:
Beautiful Memories:
Beautiful Beige
Blue Angels,
Beautiful Blue,
Pink Butterflies,
Blue Butterflies,

Hugs!

1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Wonderful page, Bente! Kisses...